|City of Clarkson Valley
Six Propositions on the November 8, 2016 Ballot
1. Constitutional Amendment 1 would renew the existing sales and use tax of 0.1 percent for 10 years for State Parks and Soil Conservation.
2. Constitutional Amendment 2 would establish limits on campaign contributions to candidates for state or judicial office.
3. Constitutional Amendment 3 would increase the taxes on cigarette packs to 60 cents by 2020 to fund early childhood health and education
4. Constitutional Amendment 4 would prohibit a new state sales or use tax on any service or activity that was not subject to a sales or use tax as of January 1, 2015.
5. Constitutional Amendment 6 would empower the state government to require the presenta-tion of photo IDs at public elections for the purpose of identifying and proving national and state citizenship.
6.Proposition A would increase taxes on cigarettes and other tobacco products a total of 23 cents per pack by 2020 to fund statewide transportation projects
|Welcome to New Residents||Basic Information|
|City Officials||Subdivision Information|
|Schedule of Upcoming Meetings||Traffic Court Information
Click Here to make online payment
Code (Last update was May 2015 - Information beyond this
date is available at city hall.)
|Emergency Numbers||Helpful Phone Numbers|
|Trash Collection Basic Information|
|Missouri Department of Revenue||Application Forms|
Louis County Police Officers
|Animal Regulations||Building Codes, Regulations, & Fee Schedule|
|Public Health||Curfew for Children Under 17|
|Programs for Older Adults||Citizen's Guide|
|Wildlife Removal Companies||Other Available Services|
|Some Clarkson Valley Sights||Resource Links
|Ordinances passed subsequent to May 2012||Sewer Lateral Policy and Procedure|
|Social Hosting Ordinance||
*Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this and subsequent pages is timely and correct; however, users should keep in mind that this information is provided only as a public convenience. In any case where legal reliance on information is required, the official records of the City of Clarkson Valley should be consulted.
* Some of the links on this and subsequent pages lead to resources not under the control of the City of Clarkson Valley. The presence of these links should not be considered an endorsement of the represented sites by the City of Clarkson Valley. The City of Clarkson Valley is not responsible for the content of any external links contained on this site.
* Although communication via e-mail is available in the site, it should in no way be considered to constitute legal notice to the City of Clarkson Valley, or any of its agencies, employees or representatives.
*The classified advertisements contained within this website are neither endorsed, recommended nor verified by the City of Clarkson Valley.
This website was last updated September 30, 2016 7:00 p.m.